» Highline College   » Grade Change and Incomplete is Offline

Site is Offline!

Please be patient while we update the system for CTCLink data.

This site is currently offline. This application is planned to be adapted during spring quarter. In the meantine, email incomplete requests to Grading (grading@highline.edu).

For grade changes, instructors should send grade changes to their Division Chair for approval. Your chair will then forward the approved grade change to where it needs to go.

Faculty should temporarily maintain their own incomplete agreements with students.

Login Required

You must login to view this information! Do you have an account? Login!

Trouble logging in? Get help